Event Category: Entertainment
Be sure to save the date for this brand new 2-day event! You’ll feel like you’re strolling through an authentic German holiday market. The event runs both Saturday and Sunday from 11am-5pm at the 2nd Street Parking Lot at 2nd & Marquette. Plenty of free nearby parking as well as fully accessible.
- Ten hand-picked vendors selling unique and hard to find items, authentic German trinkets & ornaments, locally sourced chocolate, plus much more in our eight newly built German huts!
- Authentic German menu by Uptown Grill plus seasonal beer, mulled wine, hot cider and hot chocolate
- Freshly brewed coffee plus delicious desserts!
- Family friendly with live entertainment on Saturday and Sunday. Die Musikmeisters will be performing on Saturday from 1-4pm. The LP Choir will be performing on Sunday from 1-2pm along with local vocalists throughout the day.
- Classic Hits 106.1 will be broadcasting LIVE from 11am-1pm on Saturday – be sure to stop by for a chance to win some prizes. Special thanks to La Salle State Bank and IVCH for the sponsorship of this broadcast.
Parking will be available on all city streets, the Hometown National Bank and Eureka Savings Bank lots as well as all city lots. A reminder that not all vendors will accept credit cards so please be sure to have cash on hand.
Die Musikmeisters presented by Hartauer Insurance Agency – It’s all about Trust!
Special thanks to Builders Choice, Tieman Builders and the Gary Hopps family for the help with our new holiday huts.