Step 1: You can use the buttons below to sign up online for a membership. We offer an annual membership through PayPal and a mid-year (July-Dec) membership for new members that is a one-time payment via PayPal.
Annual Membership (Jan – Dec 2016) using PayPal or a Credit/Debit card
Semi-Annual Membership (July – Dec 2016 New Members Only) using PayPal or a Credit/Debit card
You can also mail in your membership form and dues to the following address: PO Box 182, La Salle, IL 61301
Wondering where your dues go? Click here for flyer.
- To help organize our largest event, Jazz n’ the Street and BBQ n’ Blues in early September. This two-day event covers First Street with tasty food vendors and booths hosted by various community organizations.
- Friday night includes a BBQ cook-off contest with wonderful Blues music all evening long.
- Saturday includes an afternoon and evening’s worth of Jazz music with local and regional wine tasting, beer garden and fireworks display to close out the event.
- To help beautify the downtown streets with wonderful flowering planter boxes and plats, festive holiday greens as well as the maintenance and watering of each planter and plat all year long.
- To help maintain a new LBA website, which includes an interactive map, landing page for each of the member businesses as well as a city-wide calendar to showcase each LBA member’s events.
- To help promote and organize the nationally recognized Small Business Saturday, which takes place the last Saturday of November each year.
- Small Business Saturday encourages consumers to shop local and promote small businesses in their community.
- The LBA promotes the event, organizes the participating businesses and offers raffle prizes to multi-business shoppers that day.
- To help identify projects around town which represent the true spirit of the La Salle Business Association and its members.
- Built in 2011, the lit water fountain located at First and Gooding Street offers a seating area, water element and LED lighting for visitors and shoppers to utilize, year-round.
- New for 2015 is a joint venture between the City of La Salle and the LBA. A new welcome sign and fencing is being installed on the SW corner of Marquette and 2nd Streets. The project offers 22 sponsored pillars and 36 plaques purchased by local community members, businesses and organizations. The project should be completed by mid-Summer 2015.