Step 1: You can use the buttons below to sign up online for a membership. We offer an annual membership through PayPal and a mid-year (July-Dec) membership for new members that is a one-time payment via PayPal.
Annual Membership (Jan – Dec 2017) using PayPal or a Credit/Debit card
Semi-Annual Membership (July – Dec 2017 New Members Only) using PayPal or a Credit/Debit card
You can also mail in your membership form and dues to the following address: PO Box 182, La Salle, IL 61301
Wondering where your dues go? Click here for flyer.
- To help organize our largest event, Jazz n’ the Street and BBQ n’ Blues in early September. This two-day event covers First Street with tasty food vendors and booths hosted by various community organizations.
- Friday night includes a BBQ cook-off contest with wonderful Blues music all evening long.
- Saturday includes an afternoon and evening’s worth of Jazz music with local and regional wine tasting, beer garden and fireworks display to close out the event.
- To help beautify the downtown streets with wonderful flowering planter boxes and plats, festive holiday greens as well as the maintenance and watering of each planter and plat all year long.
- To help maintain a new LBA website, which includes an interactive map, landing page for each of the member businesses as well as a city-wide calendar to showcase each LBA member’s events.
- To help promote and organize the nationally recognized Small Business Saturday, which takes place the last Saturday of November each year.
- Small Business Saturday encourages consumers to shop local and promote small businesses in their community.
- The LBA promotes the event, organizes the participating businesses and offers raffle prizes to multi-business shoppers that day.
- To help identify projects around town which represent the true spirit of the La Salle Business Association and its members.
- Downtown music along First Street
- Water fountain located at First and Gooding Street offers a seating area, water element and LED lighting for visitors and shoppers to utilize, year-round.
- Second Street Parking lot fencing & plaques
- Planters throughout downtown