Be sure to save the date for the 4th year of this (now) 3-day event! You’ll feel like you’re strolling through an authentic German holiday market. The event runs Friday 12/3 from 4 pm-7 pm, Saturday 12/4 from 10 am-4 pm, and Sunday 12/5 from 10 am-4 pm at the city’s 2nd Street Parking Lot at 2nd & Marquette. There is plenty of free parking nearby and the lot is fully handicapped accessible.
Hand-picked vendors selling unique and hard-to-find items, authentic German trinkets, local candy, plus much more! Authentic German menu by Uptown plus seasonal beer, mulled wine, hot cider, and hot chocolate – in commemorative mugs or German boots straight from Germany! FREE admission and FREE parking, family-friendly with LIVE entertainment on Saturday and Sunday. NO pets allowed – except for the reindeer.
- Heated tent serving authentic German menu by Uptown Grill plus seasonal beer, mulled wine, hot cider, and hot chocolate with “adders” like Peppermint Schnapps, Tuaca, Bailey’s, and Fireball.
- FREE parking for this event at Hometown National Bank and Eureka Savings Bank, as well as all of the other FREE city parking lots and surrounding streets. Not all of the vendors will accept Credit Cards, so please bring CASH for vendors and for food or drinks.
(NEW!) Friday’s Entertainment schedule:
4:00 pm: Vendors and bar opens
4:30 pm – 6:30 pm: Ax Throwing (for those ages 10 and up)
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Live Holiday Music by Christina Marie Eltrevoog
Saturday’s Entertainment schedule:
10:00 am – 12:00 pm: LIVE remote broadcast from the market with Classic Hits 106 – the Christmas Station.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm: Festive Holiday Music
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm: LIVE German music from Die Musikmeisters Band
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Festive Holiday Music
Miracle on First Street is happening on Saturday, 12/4 as well! Be sure to check the City of La Salle’s event page for details! Info and Schedule of Events
Sunday’s Entertainment schedule:
10:30 am – 12:30 pm: Live Remote Broadcast from 99.3 WAJK’s Jaimie London
11:00 am – 1:00 pm: Two real REINDEER who are photo-ready from Whispering Pines Reindeer Ranch!
11:00 am – 1:00 pm: S’mores with help from the Dimmick Braves 4-H Club and a visit from Santa Claus
2:00 pm – 2: 30 pm: Stage 212 Performance
2:30 pm – 4:00 pm: LaSalle-Peru Choir performs
2021 Event Presenting Sponsor:
A special thank you to our sponsors:
- Heartland Bank & Trust
- Uptown Grill
- La Salle State Bank
- Jennifer Nagle, CFP, Financial Advisor, Prudential
Ax Throwing Sponsorship
- Wilson Landscaping Co & Nursery and Morgan Wilson
1. Lil’ MAD Cafe Gourmet Shop: handmade pies and other gift items
2. La Salle Business Association: selling authentic German trinkets, Christmas-themed 3D Glasses (new!), German boot mugs, plus gift wrapping.
3. Kobilsek Woodturning: famous Christmas pickles, charcuterie boards, bottle stoppers & openers, jewelry, and serving dishes
4. August Hill Winery: gift sets and wine-of-the-month subscriptions
5. Kristine’s Shower: bath bombs, soaps, and gift sets
6. Artistic Painting selling hand-painted wine glasses & ornaments, wood, clay, and plaster paintings, birch bark holiday trays
7. Prairie Center Alpacas: alpaca gloves, hats, scarves, and more.
8. Emily Marie Jewelry: hand-made leather jewelry, druzy earrings
9. Country Cottage: glass-blown items, crocheted crafts, and much more!
10. Barn on Fruit: hand-made leather goods and gifts
11. Aba Knits: knitted scarves and blankets
12. Groovy Threads by Alex: hand-made baby accessories
13. Sweet & Salty Stuffers: candy, popcorn, Mexican hot chocolate kits, baking kits, cookie cutters, soda
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.