Be sure to save the date for the 3rd year of this 2-day event! You’ll feel like you’re strolling through an authentic German holiday market. The event runs both Saturday (11am-5pm) and Sunday (11am-4pm) at the 2nd Street Parking Lot at 2nd & Marquette. Plenty of free nearby parking as well as fully handicapped accessible.
Hand-picked vendors selling unique and hard to find items, authentic German trinkets, local candy, plus much more! Authentic German menu by Uptown plus seasonal beer, mulled wine, hot cider, and hot chocolate – in commemorative mugs or German boots straight from Germany! FREE admission and FREE parking, family-friendly with LIVE entertainment on Saturday and Sunday. No pets allowed.
- Heated tent serving authentic German menu by Uptown Grill plus seasonal beer, mulled wine, hot cider, and hot chocolate with “adders” like Peppermint Schnapps, Tuaca, Bailey’s and Fireball.
Saturday Entertainment schedule :
12pm-2pm LIVE remote broadcast from the market with Classic Hits 106 – the Christmas Station.
1pm-4pm – LIVE German music from Die Musikmeisters Band
3pm – Stage 212 Singers Perform
Sunday Entertainment schedule
10:30am-12:30pm WLPO Morning Show host Rod Thorson will be broadcasting LIVE from the market.
11am-1pm Two real REINDEER who are photo-ready from Whispering Pines Reindeer Ranch!
11am-1pm S’mores with help from the Dimmick Braves 4-H Club and a visit from Santa Claus
1:15pm – LaSalle-Peru Choir performs
2019’s hand-picked vendors selling unique and hard to find items, authentic German trinkets & ornaments, locally sourced chocolate, plus much more!!
1. Lil’ MAD Cafe Gourmet Shop
2. La Salle Business Association selling authentic German trinkets
3. Illinois Valley Community Hospital‘s Auxiliary Lobby Shoppe selling chocolate, ornaments, and tons more!
4. Starved Rock Coffee Company selling their finest beans and brews
5. Kristine’s Shower Inc selling bath bombs, soaps and gift sets.
6. Artistic Painting selling hand sewn pillows
7. Frank Kobilsek Woodturning selling the infamous Christmas pickles, bottle stoppers & openers, jewelry and serving dishes
8. August Hill Winery selling gift sets wine-of-the-month subscriptions
9. We’ve Got a Sign for That – hand painted wood signs
10. Prairie Center Alpacas – alpaca gloves, hats, scarves and more.
11. Emily Marie Jewelry – hand-made leather jewelry
12. evergreen_and_ruby custom hand-made jewelry
FREE parking for this event at Hometown National Bank and Eureka Savings Bank, as well as all of the other FREE city parking lots and surrounding streets. Not all of the vendors will accept Credit Cards, so please bring CASH for vendor and for food/drinks.
2019 Reindeer Appearance sponsored by Wilson Landscaping Co & Nursery
2018 Live band sponsored by Hometown National Bank
Chestnut Roaster sponsored by Hartauer Insurance
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.